The Centralized Dealership Accounting Specialist’s key role is in support of the Centralized Dealership Accounting Manager. Incumbent is responsible for processing of Dealer Trades/Wholesale deals and to ensure all sales customers’ tag and title paper-work is processed in a timely manner.
- Bill and post all Dealer Trades and Wholesale deals to accounting within two business days of receiving deal from the Sales department.
- Review wholesale receivable schedule. Follow-up with wholesaler on aged receivables. Report findings to Centralized Dealership Accounting Manager weekly.
- Post and receipt Dealer Trade/Wholesale payments.
- Process tag and title applications for all deals.
- Maintain file of title and MSO for all vehicles in inventory.
- Follow up on customer payoffs promptly with the Bank to avoid additional interest charges and obtain a lien release.
- Correct title issues and rejections in a timely manner.
- Post CVR transactions.
- Process tag and title refunds due to customers.
- Other special projects or duties requested by Centralized Dealer Accounting Manager, Corporate Accounting Supervisor, Corporate Accounting Manager, Controller, Director of Accounting, Sales Managers or Officers of the Company.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Core Value: Family - Employee is a team-player, and promoted cooperation, professionalism and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Core Value: Openness - Employee builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation and mutual respect.
- Core Value: Commitment - Employee shows hard work, commitment and dedication on the job and committed to influencing others to act in support of the company. Employee is committed to optimal performance. Employee adheres to being committed to following all company policies and adhered to all workplace safety and exercises care while on the job.
- Core Value: Integrity - Earns others trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions such as fellow co-workers and with customers.
- Core Value: Stability - Employee demonstrates steadfast loyalty and commitment to working consistently toward the common goals of the organization.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associates Degree (two year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Accounting or relevant field.
Experience: Relevant experience as an Automotive Store Accounting Clerk for three to five years may be substituted for Associates degree requirements.
Proficient in ADP Drive XL DMS
Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Ability to work in team environments as well as independently.
Ability to multitask and communicate effectively as well as being highly organized and flexible.
Professional personal appearance.
Summary of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer awesome benefits like these:
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Gap Insurance
- Short-term disability income protection (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional Long-term disability
- Life and Accident insurance (100% employer paid premium)
- Optional life buy-up, spousal and child coverages
- Supplemental insurance
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Legal service
- Lending service
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Partial Gym Membership Paid
- Philanthropic Opportunities
Filing-Records Management, Data Entry-Order Processing, Claims Processing, Administrative Support, Corporate Accounting, Claims Review and Adjusting